Playing on the world’s most historic cricket ground is an opportunity that does not come around often and walking out to the middle at Lord’s is something many only dream of.
The Corporate Cricket Day offers fans the chance to fulfill that dream. Teams will battle it out on the hallowed wicket as they fight their way to the grand final. And if that wasn't enticing enough, each team will be allocated with their own professional cricketer to help guide them through to the final.
The special day will include:
• A minimum of three matches, including at least two on the main Ground (weather permitting)
• Breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea
• Selected wine, beer and soft drinks included throughout the day
• Professional cricketer to play on your team
• Table for ten at the Black Tie Long Room dinner with guest speakers
The next Corporate Cricket Days will take place on Wednesday 12th June and Thursday 13th June. To register your interest please call the MCC Commercial Team on 020 7616 8767 or email email@example.com.
Please note that bookings are subject to availability.